EZ Snaps Shading Mesh and RV Skirting Material
Type of Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
What is Covered
EZ Snap exterior shade mesh and RV Skirting are warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship for the original purchaser of the product provided that:
- The product was properly installed on a residential dwelling(Shading mesh) or personal R.V. unit ( R.V. Skirting);
- The product is a genuine EZ Snap product;
- Warranty applies to the fabric and original purchaser only.
- EZ Snap recommendations were followed with regard to installation, limitations and specifications
Who is Covered
This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the above stated EZ Snap shade mesh and is not transferable.
Obligations to the Consumer
The obligations of EZ Snap shades are limited to the replacement of material found to be defective. EZ Snap is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs for measuring and taking the shade down or reinstalling the product. If replacements are made under this warranty, the replacements will be made with same or similar material.
What the Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty does not cover conditions or damages caused by accidents, alterations, misuse, or failure to follow instructions for measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance. In addition, normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Although the mesh has lots of UV inhibitors, all fabrics can lose original intensity after years of exposure to the sun. When exposed for many years in direct sunlight, all shading mesh can be subject to color fade, cracking or delaminating. EZ Snap considers these things normal wear and tear and is not covered by this warranty.
With thousands of applications in Sun-Belt states, EZ Snap mesh has proven it is able to maintancing its shading coefficient for a life expectancy of 10+ years.
- This Warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other written or oral warranties or obligations and liabilities. No person is authorized to extend or alter this warranty.
- EZ Snaps shall have no liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential damages.
- Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
*Please Note: You need to call for a Return Authorization Number before you return any product for warranty or replacement. Refer to return information above.